|Jeffrey M. Singer
Jeffrey Singer is a partner and member of the firm's Executive Committee and Partnership Board. He has a market leading practice focusing on domestic and international mergers and acquisitions (M&A), corporate finance and private equity related transactions.
Mr. Singer has an internationally recognized practice, including:
- Chambers Global 2017 Guide for Corporate/M&A.
- International Financial Law Review's IFLR1000: The Guide to the World's Leading Financial Law Firms 2017 as a leading lawyer in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory 2016 as a leading practitioner in Corporate Finance & Securities, M&A, Private Equity, Corporate Mid-Market and Corporate Commercial law.
- The 2017 Lexpert/American Lawyer Guide to the Leading 500 Lawyers in Canada in the area of Corporate Finance & Securities.
- The Best Lawyers in Canada 2017 in Corporate, M&A, and Securities Law.
- Chambers Canada 2017 in Corporate/Commercial (Ontario) and REITs.
- Who's Who Legal: Canada 2016 in Capital Markets.
- 2016 Expert Guides: Capital Markets.
- The International Who's Who of Business Lawyers.
- Lexpert 2016 Guide to the Leading U.S./Canada Cross-border Corporate Lawyers in Canada in the areas of Corporate Finance & Securities and M&A.
- Lexpert's Special Edition on Canada's Leading Corporate Lawyers, June 2016.
Mr. Singer previously served on the Securities Advisory Committee to the Ontario Securities Commission (OSC), a committee of senior securities lawyers who provide policy and other guidance to the OSC. Mr. Singer is also a current or prior director of the Canadian Association of Income Funds, DayTrippers Children's Charity, Environmental Defence Canada, Eva's Initiatives, Junior Achievement Canada, JACs and Temple Sinai Congregation of Toronto as well as various other private and not-for-profit entities. He was recently awarded the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal for dedicated service to his peers, the community and to Canada.
University of Toronto (J.D. 1992), York University, Schulich School of Business (BBA 1989).